1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Stacking



        This is the tip of the iceberg.  I now have most of my knitting and crocheting hardbacks in one case. My print offs that are super important are in bins. My most important mags are on the bottom. I have a larger case downstairs for my quilting books and patterns, one case for my cookbooks, one small case for my tatting books, one case for my song books and sheet music. I need to release even more, but I just can't bring myself to it yet. I have 3 works in progress (yarn) in baskets in my project closet. I have all my bow making material in a nice container. I do have several quilts done and some that need to be set together. Even after the big mag purge of 2011, I still have a larger case with old mags downstairs. I did not mention 3 stackable crates with dividers that hold my print offs from the beginning of the Internet in the 90s. They are all sorted and labeled.  What I cannot seem to do is finish embroidery projects.  I have a dresser scarf, and a large tablecloth, one kitten block for a quilt.  My pillow cases are coming along so maybe I am getting better. I will not show all my yarn.  My oldest, and dearest friend stopped importing yarn for her business, and she sent me most of what she had left over. One time she sent 65lbs. You get the idea. Even if I buy one sk someone needs to slap me. That being said sometimes you do need a certain color.  So it is all coming together slowly, but surely.

Had the grandkids this weekend.  We cooked and had fun. We moved the kids craft table and bought more craft supplies. The new area was a big hit. Ya's leg is healing she is now in a boot . No, will play the sax in the school band next year. We are going to the big city for baby grandson's Grandparents Day at school.

I am working on my log cabin, and my pillow case.  I have been so tired of a night  that not much progress is being made.  We have on more bedroom to do, the main living room, and a little more painting. Spring brings tree trimming, deck sealing and more outside painting. The yard is a mess. We need to get a few things done before the big Easter egg hunt/ mom and dad's 65th anniversary. It seems overwhelming at times.

Hugs, to all may you have a good week and some quite moments of rest to renew yourself.

note to Auntie M.  Foghorn is no more WP. found him in the woods. That old rooster never did get his timing right. I will call you later this week.