1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Sunday, February 12, 2012

I got gifted(((smiles giggles and twirling)))

  Looky, Looky what Marla gifted me. Yes, it is the yarn to finish up the baby sweater that I have the yoke already done. Remember the grease I found in the 3 sks after I had started the sweater.  This was a bail out. I so love it when I get a bail out. Thank You Marla my dear.  I love my friends. I had all the kids here Sat. And WP. brought me in the box  and I opened it, and they all thought I had seen a mouse :) I squealed my big spider or mouse squeal.


I finished one pillow case.  My Belle is so pretty.  Maybe she is not as perfect as she would have been years ago when my fingers were nimble and my eyes good, but she is pretty cute. I started the second case. Bri Z. so loved her that I may have to do some more.  March may be pillow case month.  No burn out so far.  I have had to put her down for a little while to rest my eyes. I started another granny log cabin.  I said I would not, but I caved.  I have T's knitted fish blanket next to my chair.  While I am resting my eyes I am yarning.



The granny square is 4 rounds 2 sc in corners and 1 sc after each shell to corner. You add the rounds counter clockwise. I think its something you can do by just looking at it. In the finished log cabin I started with the red then gold . The unfinished square I started with the dark blue after the yellow.

May this coming week find you twirling over something joyful...its a great feeling so I wish it for you. Mimi