1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Link and update

   Today I do believe a post was written for me on my favorite blog:http://thequiethome.blogspot.com/

My computer is better and if you ever stop by, (thanks C. for the advice your such a sweetheart).  So the old girl maybe bought some time.  She may be be old and sometimes cranky just like me, but ya don't count us out till we are hauled off.

I have been poorly as Chickie would say. Got a ways to go, but getting there.  Thanks Marla for the encouragement .  I value anyone  that has been there and done that ;)  All my friends are so dear to me.

I am not online like I use to be. I check my mail every other day, and a couple of my fav. blogs.

I have got a few things done when I get stronger I will put pictures and links up again.

Anyone that stops by for a peek. God bless, and keep you, sweet and tender love sent your way. Send it back for WP and I are in need.

No comments: