1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Home and with a smile on my face

This will be fast can only stay on my puter a few mins till bombed with errors. I can't download any pics times me out deep deep sigh and whine.

WP. and I went to Ky and loaded Miss Marla down with books. Girls, she is just as sweet as she seems and tiny little thing...cute as a button. WP. said if he saw her in that big old truck he might have pulled her over to she if she was to young to drive  :) ...we adored her.  Hope we did not get her in trouble with all those boxes we left her with.

Girls, Marla got me a birthday present.... not going to tell you about it till I can put up pictures... I LOVE it.  All In all a very lovely trip.

Noah is out of surgery and is doing ok.. poor little guy.

If I  don't post you know my computer is gone .  I can have Sweet check my mail once in awhile.  Not sure when I will get a new one..... got my first error message so better see if this will post. Hugs
and if you stop by Marla thank you.

No comments: