1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Its Fixed I think

  At least its an update.  No pictures of the baby blanket, but  I am on the border.  I have added several rows to the log cabin granny.  I want to do a baby sweater so badly or a potholder. Whiskers and Wool's potholder patterns are like candy to me...I see them and its oooo I want some....ooo I want all of them.  So I have most of them, but not all ..not yet.

We are ordering our furnace Monday then its a month of workers in and out of the house. We are getting a heat pump and LP furnace , and we can keep our wood stove for backup.  We still have not committed to a generator. We went with Lenox so we are already up to 10,000.   If WP and I could still stack 21 rank of wood we would have just kept burning wood. This getting older thing is as inconvenient as all get out. 

 I am going to Nan's to do Fall cleaning and...really seeing how they are doing.  I will stay some nights. Everyone was here Sat. and Nan was so much worse. Dad seems to be either distracted by something hes not talking about. He could be in the first stages of this dreadful thing. Yep I am scared silly.

Sorry, K. and Rosie girl, and Barb w. and all that could not get on.  Fixed it for you.

Send hugs and good wishes and thoughts...and may you get them back 7 fold.

No comments: