1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Update... Betty is in the mail going down under and her twin to Texas.



   Girls its a miracle.  I have not been kicked off so far.  I have tried all day to put this up.  If I disappear for a spell you know why.  My computer is going and I know it, and somehow I think the next time I turn it on it will be ok. You know me live in hopes die in despair.

  Got the car loaded for a trip to drop off the books and mags to the little girl. I am also including my needle tatting books the one Barb gave me a thanks on the inside cover, and some needles.  I believe Marla will take to tatting,especially needle tatting. No one in the family will want them so I am just proud to find someone that does.

 Betty Boop is from the Old Chelsea Station patterns in Ny.  It was a Alice Brooks design from Needlecraft Service.  Old girls, remember when we would send off for the patterns and we had to put our return address on a piece of paper just to their size and they would glue it on...oh them good old days ;).  Checked my mail so its a go for you Bren will send it out Fri. .Your idea is really cool hope it works send me pictures.  I am glad I could send it to you dear friend. Cat, got the original and the envelop  Betty came in.  Bren has a copy which will proably be best for her project.  Bren, you are a sweetheart.

Baby blanket is done it is just so-so.  Another mandala done...very pretty.  No pics I don't dare risk it
I am holding my breath that this posts.  I have another nan story, but it will have to wait.  Seems like we are replacing everything at once.  A new furnace, my computer is going..going.... the fridge is acting strange.  My ice cream was soft yesterday. Need I say more.  What a Fall this is becoming.

OK.  If I am missing remember my naughty computer.  Wish for us good stuff...your wished it back hugs Mimi

No comments: