1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fall is creeping in

     The weather here is so perfect, just lovely.  No pictures.  I have worked hard this week on sorting.  The trash hauling guy came yesterday and hauled what we deemed to be trash.  I feel bad, because some of it was nice, but it would have been impossible for WP and I to take all of it in.  I am sure the guy will sell or keep some of it.  If he does good for him. We hired him to do some other work for us.  I think we hit the lottery with this guy.  He was on time he was reasonable with his rates and really did a good job.  WP. and I can barely keep Nan and Papaw's place up and with all we have to do here it is out of control.

    Michael and Stephie and the kids are home from their cruise.  The pictures told the tail they had a wonderful time.  They vowed never to step foot in New Orleans again. That is where they got on the boat. Yes in the middle of Tropical Storm Lee.  They said a 12 hour drive to another port would have been worth it.

    My dearest friend sent me 35lbs of fabric Fri.  I just sorted mine and vowed not to buy anymore.
I really should have taken a picture.   A lot of the fabric was from pricey fabric stores tied with little satin bows. It is all so precious.  I have been out of the fabric buying phase of my life. It was refreshing just to look at it.  I am getting my sewing machine cleaned and tuned up so to speak.  I have so many ideas its what I have been thinking about when I drift off to sleep.

    Most of the baby stuff is gone.  I need to make more baby sweaters.  I seem to be on a potholder jag here lately. I am still not done with the baby blanket, but I am over half done so maybe next Sunday there will be a picture.

    I have been cooking up a storm with the cooler weather the oven on the stove feels kind of good.

    Well my dears I am off to take a nap. I wish for you good sweet rest when you need it this week . hugs.

No comments: