1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Catch Up

         Still not feeling my best ;) whatever that is. I am upright in my chair so that my dears is a good thing.



http://silvertears101in1001.blogspot.com/2011/09/spiderweb-beanie-pattern.html

   The hat need some spiders,but I felt good about just getting something done.  Good pattern and fun project very good tut.

                                           Bernat yarn, granite stitch, very soft

       Maybe the pooling is not that great, but over all its very pretty and the softness is a plus. The stitch  makes it stretch and is just thermal. Yes, it takes forever, but I wasn't going anywhere.
http://www.whiskersandwool.blogspot.com  for my mom, my hat

 You know how I love the Whisker and Wool designs when I saw this I was so thrilled.  You know Nan plays the guitar, and everything else with strings. So how perfect is this?  She loved it. 

Remember me and all those that stop by are in my heart. hugs my dears Mimi

1 comment:

Marla said...

Hi Mimi- glad to see you back in action... if only for a bit. Hope you're feeling better- hang in there! Love ya!