1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Friends...better than all earth's treasure

                                           Marla and I at the mall. Fred Flintstone feet are mine
                                           WP.'s clod hoppers not show;)
                                            My precious chick I adore... I was gifted and I do love gifts.
                                            Marla has my number, and the candles I feel sorry for you
                                            because you can not smell them. If I had felt like my old self chick
                                            have had a better picture on my old Hoosier. Thanks Marla.


           I have the best friends. Some are from childhood, a few from our travels, my church girls, and my friends I met online. Marla transcends friend to family now.  When you hug you are no longer a friend you become family. Last,but not least my Group.  I won't link to my group because we have closed it.  Its small and cozy and we are close.  When my dears are sick or their child have problems it concerns me.  I pray and can't wait to get to my computer to see if everyone is OK.  Now I have been on the other end of the concern and it goes beyond heartwarming. When someone says please check in its just not the same without you...now that is a gift and no small thing to feel loved by those that you have never seen or hugged. This is from women that I admire. We never trash anyone out, speak of faith not church doctrine... all in all I think we go about doing good and that for a group is priceless.

      To anyone that stops by may you be blessed and have just the most lovely week....send it back...still in need.

1 comment:

Marla said...

Awww Mimi don't make me cry!! So glad you like your chick and candle. Meeting you was the greatest thing and I do feel like family, and that I have added you to mine. I don't have a large family so adopted family counts for much. Give everyone hugs for me and tell WP to hug you for me.

Love you guys!