1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Friday, January 21, 2011

Link to something Pretty!!!

   Link      Isn't this pretty.  Maybe you have seen it before.  Well if you have, shame on you for not telling me about it ((smiles)).      I really want to make one.  I am quilting (badly)  even cleaning is tempting me.  Everyone here is so excited I am back at the frames. That is a tad sad.  Ya's quilt is flawed.  I realized at some point if I  took out all the stitches I thought were large, it would never get done. So therefore, it is what it is.

I fried potatoes last night for the first time in an age.  They were so good. I had to lay off them because of my gall bladder. Honestly I was a little scared to eat any.  24 hours later and I am thinking that I need to buy more potatoes.   Diet wise this is not a good thing.

If I am not here for awhile.  I am trying to finish up the quilt and a few other things in my 2-do pile. I may be quilting, but I am thinking about this little blanket I linked.

Stay warm, and I hope you have a project going that just makes you sigh with joy. You need to wish that one back.

No comments: