1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Good-bye dear friend

                                                     My dear friend B. 1950-2011

     How can this be you were just a little older than me.  We shared our love of quilts, family,and so much more.  The classes we took together were a riot, as we would say. Two old ladies, but when we were together we were young girls.  We should be drinking expensive coffee and talking this week, and the thought we never will again makes me heartsick. I will pray for your family and do whatever I can . You knew I would.




This week has been a week of sadness. My DIL's mother is not expected to live very much longer, and she was told Fri her mother's brother has cancer.  It does not look good. A sweet and kind man ( late 40s). Remember her and hold her tight  in thought and prayer.  May each of you that pass this way know no sadness and so much joy this week.

1 comment:

glor said...

Sending prayers for all. I understand, I remember when a dear friend passed several years ago I was told that we now will have a spiritual friendship. Over the years she has been there, I could tell. God bless you and the families.