1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Monday, January 17, 2011

50+ years ago I wanted white boots so badly...I remembered

     I bought my GKs some shoes Sat.  My oldest grandson No, called me today and thanked me for them.  He is 11 years old.   He called all on his own. I did lobby hard for the pair he got. You could see in his eyes he truly wanted those shoes.  Sometimes its not about being sensible or getting whats on sale. Sometimes its about being foolish and not caring about the cost.  He hugged me in PUBLIC and thanked me, but then today I got the call.  It went something like this," Mimi, I got my new shoes on I really like them, thank you so much." Did I mention this is and 11 year old boy((smiles)).  Now that my dears is priceless.

    Working on a hat.  I have adapted it a little.  I am not sure it is going to work out.

    The pic of No is an old one....I never post new pics. He is so charming .

I hope your week is full of delightful things... I sent my love your way.

1 comment:

Marla said...

Thanks for the love Mimi... sent right back to you. No is adorable and I'm sure he's just as adorable now.