1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Monday, November 3, 2008

Icky knitting ahead.


Its not a baby sweater, but its not a knitted fish so maybe I can move on. The hat will be a doll hat for one of Ya's bald headed dolls. Icky knitting was involved. I guess if I stay away from knitting or crocheting a variety of items I forget how . I need to be tested I swear. I should knock off a really difficult project to get my mojo working. Whats not so funny is all projects are turning into really difficult projects.
Nan and I have started the basket of kitchen things to be left by the door at Christmas for a grab it gift to all who stop by. If mom makes her potholders I will be the grabber.
Well my dears I hope your knitting is lovely and you are excited about your next project. You may wish that right back at me if you want to :)

No comments: