1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Friday, November 14, 2008

Next Project Crocheted Hudson Bay Jacket




Look what I found. This will be my next project. I may have to wait till after Christmas, but it is a must do. I am only young at heart my dears. I can remember boys wearing the Hudson Bay jackets and you would see girls wearing their boyfriends Hudson Bays. It was very cool. By the time I got in High School most of the dad's had inherited the boys jackets even some moms (they were warm). So I never really got my shot at owning one or ;) sharing one. You can still see one in old movies or an old mag. once in awhile. My grandson will get his Hudson Bay before Spring I hope. To find the colors might be a problem, but I can order.

I bought the pattern sometime ago. I found an old cat. it was discontinued, but since I had the order# they had some laying around I guess. I searched Lion Brand to link to the pattern, but its not on the site. The item # is 40215A. Just in case anyone else remembers the jackets with fondness.

No comments: