1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Friday, November 7, 2008

Rudolph hat info

The pattern is from Crochetme and it is not under hats in case the link fails it is under most e-mailed pages on kind of the sidebar. I would have forgot where it came from, but the printer I used sets the address at the bottom of my page. Hat

I used Red Heart and I sk made 3 of the main color. I used a reverse sc crochet around the bottom and the nose is a crochet tri. I also made a round red noise I almost used. For the girls hat I will make eyelashes and a heart noise. The horns I made one 9 rnds then 7 then 5. I don't think that was mentioned in the pattern, but clearly they were different sizes. Maybe I have an old pattern. Hope this helps. Everyone that has seen the one hat that is done is wild about it. I am sure I will have to scale it up.

No comments: