1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Hat and Scarf in the Works



The colors in the hat are much more muted and darker. The yarn is lovely in person and not so brassy as in the pic. The hat is just a rolled brim. Cast on 80 on 7 cirs work sk for about 7in or so from the brim of the hat then start dec. I just used the simple dec. knit 9 dec, knit next row, knit 8 dec, knit next row, at some point you must transfer to dbl points you get the picture. The hat is a sm adult or a fitted med adult. That is the size my DD and mom takes. There are many lovely roll brim hat patterns. I was just lazy.

Rolled brim hat patterns made me think of Janelle Schlossman. She had many lovely patterns on her site. Since AOl took down Hometown the site is gone. Does anyone know if she has a site now? I know she was ill. She was so generous with her patterns.

No comments: