1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Friday, October 31, 2008

Red Fish, Blue Fish...Yellow Fish...


There should be a school of fish by now. I just cannot seem to knit these little buggers any faster. Its getting to me. I need to start another project,but Gus T. needs his fish blanket done before he grows up and has another theme in his room.
Heres the skinny. I could not find the site I printed my pattern from. (remember computer crash) This site is close fish
The book BABIES AND TODDLERS (a knitters dozen) also has a pattern that is similar and a little more complicated. I love the look and the pattern my dears I am just dragging my feet on this because it is not mittens, hats, baby sweaters. I feel a baby sweater coming on got to go:)

No comments: