1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mindless Projects Are A Very Good Thing!


I just love mindless projects. I use to keep a project near my computer, those days are gone yesiree I am smokin. I love the new connection the sat. gives me. Seriously I am in love .
The knit cloths are the simple Bernat cloth that I think they may have dropped for I could not find it to link. The crocheted cloths are simple circles, and squares. I used Sugar and Cream and a G hook.
I am back doing fish. I must be the world's slowest fish knitter. I now have the attention span of a knat. I am going to start another project. Oh how I love lookin for new projects especially at high speed :)

No comments: