1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Friday, October 17, 2008

So long my Precious :)

This is just my projects blog BUT..... since I have been gone so long ...heres the story. My computer died. It was sad. Wp had to pry my hands from the cold keyboard. I have a brand spanking new computer now and I will at some point love this new one and the keyboard. I already love the bigger screen, but the keyboard grrrr. I still have to figure this all out.

My son helped me set everything up. That is why we call him Sweet Michael. He gave me the bad news my phone lines are very old and that is why even my new computer will time out. Looks like poor me will get Sat. internet before long. I can not wait. Seriously a 6 year old at Christmas could not be more excited. I will have to shop around, but it looks like I will only be paying 10 dollars more. (Slaps forehead).I can drop the other phone line and dial up and then with just the new hook up and two providers offer that free at times. As my grandson says, "holey moley cow".

I have been painting and fixing up a bedroom and our living room a tad so I don't have tons of things to blog about, but a few things have slid off the needles.

When everything is all set up I may not sleep for awhile playing catch up with everyones projects and blog reading. (((((Happy Dance)))))

No comments: