1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Puppy Love


I am trying to download a picture. I think this phone wiring deal will not let me, but I must try.
The picture is not of a project it is a pic I snapped of Cooper Lou. I was moping the floor and put his lamb pillow up on the seat with his blanket from his doggie bed (he is cold natured). He followed the pillow up on the seat naughty naughty old puppy. I was impressed with his hips he made it. Do you think he was scolded?
I will get on a list soon for faster connection. I may not sleep for awhile I just cannot wait. Hugs

Dial up would not let me.heheheheh. I got Sat. so this was my test pic. Yea for me. I am so happy

1 comment:

Sheila said...

awh bless him, he is so cute, I have 2 yorkies and they have big pillow and blanket too, pheobe loves it and lies on blanket all the time ,ben love the furniture more when he is allowed, by other members of the family...

love your blog....