1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Goodbye January you sad, but sweet month

                                            Copper looking scary with his glowing eyes.  
                                            



   First a Copper Lou story.  I was crocheting yet another scrap rug. This really is the last one. I have it about the size of a large pizza.  I placed it on the floor to see if it was laying flat.  While the rug was on the floor Copper sits right in the middle of it. I wish I had my camera handy. I couldn't get him off. WP. is laughing to hard to help me.  Six strands of yarn is connected to this rug, and he will not get off. He has a nice bed of his own. WP. finally takes pity on me and gets a dog treat. So now Copper may think every time he sits on my work in progress he will get a dog treat.  This rug will be his.

  January has been sad, but sweet. This month already has been so full of memories, and the beginning of change. WP. and I filled out the retirement package today for the office. What a job, and we still have a page to do.   I will pick up mom next week to stay over for awhile.  I am not sure where this is going, but I know dad needs some down time. So I have not stopped blogging, but my mom will have my complete attention for awhile.  I'm not sure what I will be able to do.  Mom loves to help me cook. and clean. She likes to sit and talk while I knit or crochet ( wonderful).  No TV, and I don't think much time on the computer will happen for me.  What a small price to pay to have my mom.  I am not that big of a TV fan, but it would be nice if she would like to sit with me while I watch NCIS once a week.:)

  If your life is changing like mine, I pray it is as sweet .  My grandma would say sometimes you need an air of change to blow the stink off you. Change is not always a bad thing. My precious daughter use to say, mom we are going on an adventure. Yes we are. 

Will be around when I can.

No comments: