1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm getting my ducks in order

       I have downloaded all my pictures. So I thought I would fill you in on what I have planned.  My list:  dress the bed in the East bedroom, get rid of the Gk's dress up box, clean house, freeze some meals, finish the taxes, finish the retirement package, find mom a throw for the couch,and a nice pillow for napping.  I am going to put several project kits together. The pictures are of the books I received for my anniversary (60% off Hobby Lobby slightly damaged). I think I will make the little girl sweater.  I have a notebook of my designs for baby sweaters, that I may pull out. Baby sweaters calm me and make me happy.  I know I will make a few. I found 2 of the old fashioned kitchen towels, and I have some cute things to stamp on them.   I think I will pick up my mom Monday.  We will just take it one sweet day after another. 

Wish for you blessings piled high and wide.



1 comment:

Marla said...

OOOh nice find on the books at Hobby Lobby- been looking at those two but not paying full price for them. As if I don't have a library of patterns as it is!

Good luck with getting your ducks in order and all you have to do with Mom.