1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Saturday, December 4, 2010

I love this little sweater

 I made a baby sweater to make me feel better. (Yes it did).  I have to make dad aka popaw a scarf in ribbing 2 hats and some knitted gloves ( things that will be an effort).  I treated myself to a baby sweater first.

What I did different: decrease 7 sts around neck. rev sc around entire sweater. No buttons. I made a cute little tab.  I really am proud of this one.  I was always wanted to make a sc top down baby sweater. Mistake: I used (Now before I say this I am not a yarn snob.)  Red Heart .  It needs a softer yarn.  This sweater will be washed and Downy added before it is sent off.

Patter is from August 2010 Crochet World it is the Autumn Baby Set. Mine looks very different , but it is that pattern.  It was well written.  The yarn may have added to the size of the neck thus I decreased  a little.




I am feeling better, but WP is really sick coughing etc. my dears its just a matter of time........

1 comment:

Marla said...

Hi Mimi! So glad to see you online! Hope you're both doing better soon and the baby sweater is just gorgeous! I am so jealous of some of the cute projects you make if I only had the time and the creativity to do that too. Hang in there!