1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

For you Marla (my dear)

       I am a getting better. At this moment in time.... I took a hot bath for my hips and knees.  I call my baths roasting beastie (thank you Grinch). You see the water is so hot my behind gets fire engine red ( I know more info than needed)....so therefore I roast beastie. Took pain killers and a cloud of minty ben-gay is hovering over the house. All this so I can sit in my computer chair for a spell.

I am rethinking this blogging thing.  I shut everything down because If I see something on my blog list or following list .....I have to go check out my  girls. It helped not to stay online so long if I don't look at the teasers.  I am getting better, but I am not sure this is worth the effort.  You know you reach a point and think...why am I doing this..what good does it do.etc. 













While sitting in my chair this what I got done.

My dears ..joy to you and yours!!!

2 comments:

Marla said...

So glad to hear from you Mimi!! Even if you don't blog, please do keep in touch. I know you have helped many people with your crochet and knitting so please continue to do that if nothing else. I so enjoy seeing the things you make and hearing about life on your side of the Hill. Your beloved Sadie is in Heaven, thought I know you miss her terribly. You'll always have a friend here so please don't lose touch. Email me anytime Missmarlac@aol.com

glor said...

I was so pleasantly surprised to see that you had posted ... sorry that you still are not feeling well. Your crochet efforts though are fantastic! What lovely pieces. Blessings to you.