1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Monday, December 13, 2010

I am making a orange scarp!







 My grandson is 3 he picked up the phone for his mom  to call Mimi.  Girls he wants a orange scarp. This is my Christmas present. I made his dad and mom scarves and he noticed he didn't have one.  So he said Mimi make me an orange scarp...I love you.... My dears I have about 6 inches done on it already.

I know every old crow thinks their crows are the blackest, but even if you have a 3 year old grandson mine is pretty darn cute.  Not that I sayin I win or anything (((smiles)).

Still coughing and sleeping and everything else...maybe not as much. Hugs I had to share my scarp story.

2 comments:

Marla said...

That's cute Mimi and so is your grandson. Is that Noah? he's adorable. Get rid of that cough!!

Mimi said...

Noah is my oldest grandson. This one is my youngest and his online name is Gus T. because I call his mom Bri Z. We are nickname nuts LOL. My DDis DBG which stands for doll baby gill (what she called herself). Oldest son is Sweet Michael his sister named him and my youngest son was beanpole for years and is now Bub. My other DIL is blondie. We are all named after someone.seriously. I have my mothers name etc.