1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Step Forward

       We finally got to go back to the cancer doctor. The boys came and dug us got Sunday. Mike goes back for treatments March 10th. They wanted to wait because of the leg. By the way he got his stitches out today and was cut loose from VNA.  He has put the walker up and is doing more each day.  His weight is down, but now is holding.   If he looses weight its not my fault for I am cooking  all his favorites. 
        I took 3 hats to the cancer center. All my hats had been snatched up.  I make heavy duty hats in men colors.  For some reason no one want to knit men's hat so they are in real demand .  I had left one in the truck so I got one started for next time "seed".  I am also making Nadia's poncho. What I want to do is make something for a baby in maybe yellow.....need Spring colors in my life and happy thoughts. When I make baby things I can pray for that baby and enjoy the thought of  thinking about a baby wearing Mimi's baby things....this is my favorite thing, baby stuff  on the needles.
       So will say tootles my dears and do more laundry. Hugs remember us we stand in need.