1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Home

  We are home once again. Everything is so complicated here. VNA has been here everyday. After all the clothes washing, and cooking, and giving WP his bath not to mention answering the phone lets just say I am not the woman I use to be. I fall into bed and then wake up at 2 for meds then 6 and I am up. Yes this is all about me.....sorry.  Just so thankful I have him to wait on and I truly truly mean that.  I am just tired to the bone . WP.  is doing ok. Found his stash of peptos guess he thought they were not real meds.....well by golly he does now.  I was aggravated he had not taken them.  He can be a pistol.  I got a new phone it sooooo pretty and I took to it like a duck to water.  I was scared to try a new phone and now....why did I wait. I have stolen this moment to update. Yet another VNA person is coming soon to help him do more for himself....good luck with that buddy.   I got him to wash his own face yesterday whoopie a step at a time arms belly today. I know how to work him after 45 years....slowly step by step. I love him so dearly and I know this so hard on him.  Vented a bit SORRY . love my people...hugs and love sent. Prayers please!!!