1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Monday, February 9, 2015

Everyday is a blessing

  Today has been filled with the VNA. Mike is doing great. He is chomping at the bits to get rid of the walker.  He is doing more and more for himself. Tonight is my last 2am pill drop then it is just the shots and pills daily....oh yes.  I gave Wendi the poncho, and it fit . I am making another one for Nadia. 4 cancer hats done. So I have had a little more time.....truly I just want to sleep till spring. I think its because my walking is gone.  I have got to restore my routine. I stole a a second to update. I am off to fix chicken for supper. Well my dears my blessings flow this week and giggles abound....love sent Mimi.