1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween

Olaf hat.


                                                                                                      
     I hated making this hat!!!! Easy as pie, and I don't know why I dislike it so much. I was to make a total of five.  That is not going to happen.  Mimi does not want to build a snowman. Guess we will hold a lottery for this one. On to the cranky theme....I have never like Halloween. Wp. took  the kids trick or treating the few times they went.  I let them pick out a sack of their favorite candy and a toy so they were pleased. Still no complaints from my aging children.  I went a total of twice, and I never got the sack of candy or toy....was raised in the suck it up era.

      Finally finished knitting Bub's scarf no pictures ( lazy).  I am working on one for his wife now. I think I am going to just make something just for me next. That maybe a baby dress or sweater because that is my love, making baby things. I found out there are two yarn stores in the big town now.  I may try them out one of these days. I was excited to learn we got an IHop in town. It was on my bucket list to eat their pancakes.
     
      I have been walking my trail everyday. It was cold this morning, and I really enjoyed it.  The trees are just beautiful and scrunching leaves adds to my my joy.  Next week I plan on making the first batch of soup. I may even bake some bread.

      Well I wish you all a wonderful Fall just filled with the things you love.