1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Sunday, October 26, 2014


         Dad has been gone 2 years now. I miss him so very much. Dad and I were two peas in a pod. He taught me so much about life.  I was no princess. We worked on cars together, and we roofed 3 houses and many out buildings . My dad made sure I could change a tire, and do small repairs. In my high school I tested out 2nd in mechanics out of all the boys I was number two. Dad made sure I went to church, and often drove the car to youth meetings. He was a big man, but someone got saved and he would cry every time. I catch myself often wanting to tell him something, or ask him a question. Hes  ever on my mind.  I am so proud to have been his daughter.  Miss you daddy.

       Back to life.......I have finished knitting Bub's scarf, Ya's hat is done and I have one on the needles. I took two baby sweaters to my friend who is expecting her first grandchild in early 2015.  We went to Bub's farm today, He is getting his animals in the Spring.  The house is just beautiful.  I had fixed T's Halloween costume and he won first place.  The other grands went to haunted houses this weekend....no thank you.

     I have felt kind of out of sorts here lately.  Hoping I will get back in the saddle this next week. Fall mean so much work outside.

     I wish for you a lovely week filled with joy. hugs my dears. I almost forgot
Miss you

Bub and his wife are trying out a church closer to their new home.....prayers please.