1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Birthday month

  I had the two Marshall's down for Marshall 's birthday my DIL had to work. He helped his dad build shelves the the little barn loft for storage. I fixed him fried chicken, mash potatoes, biscuits, homemade gravy, corn on the cob and a huge salad for his birthday dinner. He ate like a teenager.  He had a pecan pie for his birthday cake.  I fixed Marshall T. a pumpkin pie and he told me, "Mimi this pie is amazing".  I love that boy. I gave him his scarf I knitted. I knit one every year. I always think of  Samuel's mother how she made him a little coat each year and took it to him each year. We had a nice visit. I sent my DIL home her scarf she is a dental hygienist and it was a sweet tooth scarf.
Dad looks cute in Wendi's scarf ha ha


Bub's birthday pie and scarf.

T wore his sweater I had made him 2 years ago and it still fits. His favorite color then was orange and black.  I knitted him a gray Wallaby sweater about that time as well.




Well its potato cakes and eggs, bacon tonight. I had left over potatoes yesterday. My husbands favorite thing. He has

doctors appointment right before Thanksgiving. Please pray for us he is developing some health issues.  


Blessings my dears