1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Friday, December 16, 2011

One more week (((smiles and giggles)))





Lion Brand Stripes. A very long rectangle in garter joined at ends 


Can't see this but the snowman's body is a yarn ball very cute from Lakeside.com

Is this not the cutest thing in the world? LOVE IT. It plays Away in the Manager and lights up.
 Sorry about the pics, but I hate having my picture made.  WP. refused to model for me.  I have my grandpa's jowls and chins....deep sigh they never looked bad on him. Star War fans you will get the visual picture had I not lost some weight I was headed for the Jobba the Hut look.  I wonder if he spells his name with to T's?

I am trying to tidy up before the big clean next week.  I must not forget to lay out the turkey and ham. We are having a big sit down dinner the 24th then we have popaw read the Christmas story. we pray and let the kids open the gifts.  One gift is from Santa Christmas morning, and the stocks.  Right before bedtime on the 24th we take the little ones out, and let them leave reindeer food ( oats and colored sugar to make it sparkle in the moonlight). Our birds and raccoons maybe diabetic by now...I feel their pain. I will wear my Santa doughboy hat for this :).

I want to put my Christmas picture up with more of the story ....maybe Sunday.

Sweet things are wished for you. Hugs your Mimi

No comments: