1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year To All!!

     I pray this New Year is better than 20011. Please God let it be better! I wish  for you a wonderful New Year.  Remember ...forgetting those things that are behind and reach forward to the things which are before.

    I have not felt well today and my numbers show it. Its nothing I have ate or did .  I thought last night I was coming down with a cough, but I am alright this morning. I prayed I would not come down with the bad stuff I usually get.  This year I have no big plans for New Year Day.  I will pray early instead of midnight on New Years Eve.  Mom and I are such old  women this year we will pray the old year out and the new one in at 10:00pm.  I told  mom, its turning into the New Year someplace at 10:00. Heres my list:  I read my Bible cover to cover once again, but next year I am going to read the 13th chp.of 1Cor. each day until I have committed it to memory. Also on my list is  Ecclesiates12: 13,14 I will read the 2 verses each day until they are in my heart. I think I will pick up a Bible study. WP. and I are starting on the house the second week of Jan. We will be painting, replacing doors and countless other things. Project wise, I want to make more baby sweaters, but I am getting so many requests for other things. I do plan on donating hats, mittens and baby sweaters this year. Other than that just enjoy my family and my dear husband .

    The buttons were gifted by Bri Z. She knows me well.  For my DD its handbags, some chocolate, shoes....me its buttons.  I almost left a puddle when I saw them. Oh the sweaters I can make. Buttons inspire me.  She got the buttons from the Ben Franklin in St. Louis that closed.

    Slippers are some I just whipped up.  Simple stuff  with good old Red Heart. I added the bow for a bit of fun...ok the movie wasn't over and I had time on my hands.


    
 I honestly do not say this lightly, to each person that stops by I wish for you the best of all things and a New Year filled with your hearts desires. (they must be good desires;) ) hugs Mimi

No comments: