1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Update for this coming Thanksgiving week

    No pictures lazy and feeling crummy.  Nadia and I baked choc chip bread 3 kinds of cookies today.  I should have taken pictures.  I taught her how to assemble tins and trays.  I had bought lots of cute Christmas wax paper, and wrapping doodads.  This was our Thanksgiving run.  We will a put out all stops the first of Dec.  The kids help me with the tree and we bake up a storm. I am almost not up to it,but they look so forward to it. I must be a good soldier and carry on.

  I have added more rows on the ripple.  My dearest friend has a new baby GD they named her Violet.  I made her sister a knitted sweater and crocheted one and hats you name it.  Violet's baby blanket is still on the needles not half done.  That my dears as you know is not like me.  I need my Chickie to threaten me to get a stick with a bug on it....I so miss my grandma...she could always spur or egg me on. I hear her still.

  Things are getting worse for mom. Heartbreaking  . WP. and bought a Christmas tree and new decorations for her. After Thanksgiving we will do what needs to be done in the house, and set the tree up.  I bought several gifts to put under the tree from Santa.  I hope she will enjoy looking at the lights and finds some joy this Christmas.

I think I may put the ripple up and work on potholders next week if I even have a spare moment.

My dears, if you pass this way may you leave with a blessing and unmeasured joy this coming week.  Hugs each one.

2 comments:

Marla said...

Hehe wish I was there to help Mimi.... I need bad cleanin out before any christmas can go up at my house- may just skip it this year and help my dad with his. Won't be the same without Mom this year. Love you!

Mimi said...

Oh, sweetie I pray you and your dad will find some joy this Christmas. Its going to be hard on you both.I will indeed stand in for you, and that is not just words. hugs