1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Thanksgiving babies Happy Birthday!!!!!

They were not allowed to sit next to each other at the table

                                                       9 years and 1 week apart and were very close

 I always put this up on Bub's birthday, but this year I waited to be closer to my my daughters. They were not born on Thanksgiving, but I was so thankful for both of them that they are my Thanksgiving babies.  It seems they were always into something. Chasing each other, playing tricks ON EVERYONE.  Ok I miss it. They are both so grown up now, but every once in awhile I see the little pistols they use to be.  I pray their birthday month is so special. Love you both.

No comments: