1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Friday, June 25, 2010

Crocheted Baby Surprise sweater done!!!!!!!!!!





Sweater pattern


Cotton Ease Yarn I hook. REMEMBER UK terms Double crochet is a single crochet.

What I would do different: Use a larger hook on starter chain (only on starter chain.)

I think wool would be perfect for this because you could block it to perfection.

This could be just me....it ran big. The sleeves will be 3/4 sleeves. Although I need a small child to prove this ((smiles))

I will make more for I want to use the larger hook to see it that works better and I think I want to decrease in a different way. I am not sorry I bought the pattern... it stirred me up..my dears I was in desperate need of stirring.

Please stay cool and safe this weather here has been dangerously hot.

No comments: