1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Monday, June 7, 2010

Cherry Hat and Booties







The hat is the topknot hat from knitlist. The vest is the girls crocheted vest from Susies Stuff. I had ran out of yarn trying to use up scraps. So I had to buy more purple and now I have more purple scrap yarn than I did at the beginning.Funny!!
I had a pink ball about the size of a walnut left when I finished the booties. So I did get rid of a partial sk of pink yarn one down a million to go.

Close up of the vest I did the picots a tad different, ch 5 sl st in base of ch 5. It forms more of a little ball and for this yarn it just looked better. Yarn-cotton.

My dears, may your week be filled with so much joy you must twirl. Because of my hips I will be twirling with you in my heart and in my chair. Wish it back I could use some joyful twirling.

1 comment:

glor said...

Love the sweater and adore the cherry hat and booties. Your work is so perfect and beautiful.