1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sunday update

 Its windy and cool here.  I have already had my walk in so its on to my lovely Sunday afternoon.  Mike has been sick from the chemo this time.  I think it is leveling off now. Hes been on the couch and bed for 3 days now. I keep whisper/praying ....please God let him be alright.  He seems in good spirits most of the time.  I am hanging on to God's Hand and trusting.   I am fixing a big country dinner for him tonight. I pray he will enjoy it and  not make him sick.  Next week all the kids will be here for Easter on Saturday. We hide eggs and I have everything I need to cook the Easter feast. May your week be filled with happiness and a dash of fun..  remember us.