1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sunday Sunday

 Bracing for another week of chemo. The week we don't have to go is sheer bliss. I had forgot to make 2 appointmewnts at Barnes and I will do that in the morning. I am forgetting many things here lately. I have been coping better, but ever so tired. Guess I am making this about ME. Wp. helped out in the yard yesterday. The grandkids picked up all the limbs that had blown down.  They were such a big help. To be honest there is no way we could have gotten the yard picked up.  The off chemo weeks He does pretty well. I can't believe we have till the end of May with just chemo. So thankful to God things are going well.  May your week be filled with many delights and joyful things.....wish it back. Love and prayers