1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Melt down

  WP. is doing well next chemo is March 24th. No throwing up so far. Hes been sitting on the porch some. Melt down was me.  I just have been crying up a storm I mean the way you did when you were a kid and sobbing was involved.  This is way more than I ever share, but found out someone else that is going through this,and is reading the updates.. I do it when I am alone, but crying is apart of who I am now and I hate it.  I am going back on a very mild low dose helper from my Dr. I hate I mean hate the fact I can't cope without some help. I needed it when mom was put on hospice.....I saw her through that so pray for me that I can be all I need to be to all the people in my life.  So to this gentle twin I have out there .....see my dear I am not just all that. I to have my weakness. Had another mimi stroke so just factor that on to my ramblings today, Pray for me as I do all of you I know stop by . love big big hugs sent .