1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Rugs up

    
                                                   Yes thats a yard stick
                                                

 Old yarn( maybe late or 60s-70s) I was given a box full. I used 6 strand held together with a Q hook 7 strands on the crab stitch or reverse sc. around the edge. Use any circle pattern. Increase when it seems to cup. Make sure you are not increasing to much or it will ruffle. Lay it flat and pat it out ever few rows.  It is so fast and fun you will be bitten by the rug bug.  The pictures do not do this justice. The colors when put together are very pretty this  matches my bedroom which is done in the new browns and greens etc..  I can't make these fast enough for everyone. I like the scrap ones the best its just more fun, but this flew off the hook less than a week working on it just in my spare moments.  They wash like a dream. Love them. 

Love sent and good wishes wished for you.  Edit.....I used a single crochet

1 comment:

Marla said...

I love your rugs Mimi- sounds like a good stashbuster!