1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Monday, March 28, 2011

Frog Food



                Yes it is the grand kids Easter candy I went to our storage room and took it out of the freezer  and note to other basket filling grandmas* it takes about 15 min before they thaw , but it you got dental insurance go for it they are not to bad thawing in your mouth.  This was all brought about by a Easter commerical and the fact I had to frog back to the yoke on the white sweater. Hells bells and the devil's shoelaces ,I am aggravated at myself. I just deleted in my little aging mind one increase row. I kind of took today off to finish this sweater.  We have some of our kids coming in next week ( not homegrown, but we claim them).  I need to be cleaning.  There is more candy in the sacks and the night is young...may even rent me a movie. Thats what I call skippin rocks across the frog pond.

(((((((Hugs))))))) you can hug me back and make kissing sounds if you want I could use some sympathy.

No comments: