1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Sunday, March 27, 2011

No projects just lovies and chit-chat





      The Ladybug teapot is from Megs our DD. We use to call her our Ladybug. She gave this to Wp. and I  for our 41st anniversary Jan. 31st.  I just now got around to sharing its cuteness. The American Home dish is from our Steph .  I was gifted this weekend.  Oh my word!!! I collect anything with cherries on it (have for years now).  You cannot imagine how much I love this .  It will be used at Easter.

     I have had  some negative stuff to deal with here lately.  So I keep my new lovies out to look at.
I have to do hand to hand combat with a complaining spirit sometimes.  My dears I will win. I am hanging on to my sweet spirit by the shirttail, but it is a firm grip.  All I have to do is hang on and look around me at all the wonderful things in my life, and I am knee deep in blessings.

    The 2 oldest grand kids were here this weekend. My girl is so grown up. We made chocolate chip bread, 2 batches of cookies.  I look at them and sometimes I almost cannot breath for the joy in my heart.  My grandson dances to make me laugh, really hes good at it,but he does it to make me laugh.  I so need a way to make videos. I teared up when they left.   WP had to work Sat. night so he took them home to save the long drive in Sunday. When they were pulling out of the drive way I ran out and did a version of my grandson's dance in the headlights (no neighbors).  They left with tears in their eyes,but not for the reason I did. I didn't hear it,but I know they were saying Mimi your so crazy.

   Projects:  Almost done on the green sweater.  One more sleeve then sew it together at the shoulders.Then I will do my over  kill thing of buttons and the blanket stitch around it. You remember years ago when Quaker Oats had a commerical that said, "If ya got a good thing don't mess around with it".  My dears someone needs to needlepoint that for me. I am making a small white Spring short sleeve sweater in a size 5.  Cotton yarn 8 needles so far so good.  I do have some other non yarn stuff I am going to do.  I have been flooded with requests here lately. Go figure just when I make a list, and get a light to see small items. I now have a large craft back burner.

    Love my family and friends that stop by. You are a treasure to me my dears.  May you see all matter of great kindness this week and it touch your heart.   Mimi

   

No comments: