1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Monday, April 5, 2010

Time passes so fast.




You see the Dogwood tree in the picture. My youngest son planted this tree in 4th grade. It looked like a match stick. I just knew it would not grown. Each year he would check on it and it would have grown a little. Then it seems like all of a sudden we have this blooming Dogwood tree. He is 35.

All the kids and grandkids plus our precious Nan and Popaw were here this weekend. As we all gathered around the table and held hands for the Easter prayer and verses I looked up and felt so blessed. Where has the time gone. Now a gr. grandchild sits in my dads highchair where my kids and I once sat. How can this be, and I remember my dear grandmother saying almost the same thing....youngun those happy byegone days. Yes indeed chickie grandma. I am an old woman yet I miss my grandma with the heart of a small child. I was raised by people and in a place time forgot. It was and is my most precious gift.

I am sure I will soon delete this for it is so for off my project blog promise

To redeem myself...knitted a scarf just garter for pickup mindless work. Now I will find a cap pattern and mitts. The colors are not anyones. It was a ????why in the world after I finished it. I have not got back to the meme project. I am putting up Ya's quilt THIS week. Also I looked my yarn over I have 2 ideas that are burning holes in my brain. Yarnydays sweater pattern and make it in a kind of sock monkey yarn (I have) trim in red blanket stitch and oooo the hat. The other idea is a little more uptown still same pattern with a suede yarn for the collar and patches of suede where the elbows would be. Thats what I want to do. I am such a baby sweater lover.

As chickie would say I am feel a tad violet today not blue just violet. She also had dark brown headaches. My dears I wish for you so much goodness this week it just spills over and you must say out loud has there ever been such a lovely week?. ((Hugs))

No comments: