1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Friday, March 26, 2010

All the crocheted Wubbzy guys are done!!!!!!




I don't mean this in a vain way but as my grandma use to say.....only Jesus
knows. I found this booklet difficult. I must add this I learned many new ways of doing things. So all in all I am glad I made them.

Easter will be here on the side of the hill. Nan and popaw's 63 anniversary is April the 4th so April the 3rd we are having an Easter egg hunt, good eats, and an anniversary party. Lots to do.

After Easter it I am hoping for some mimi time.

My dears may this week bring you such joy, some lovely surprises and thoughts of good things. ((((hugs))))

1 comment:

Rima said...

They are so cute!