1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Did you hear the screams and see hair flying about?









Warning this pattern book is not for the faint of heart. I have been crocheting since I was 10 and following patterns by 14 or 15. Never have I ever seen patterns written in such a manner. Yes it has all the standard US abb. etc. You would have to give it a go to really understand. I have to give the author high praise it was for sure original.

I found the book for 1.79 at Hobby Lobby they have them all over the net for 7.95. My grandson likes them so it is to be an Easter present. I just don't know if I can get the moxie to do the other two. I have to say this it took my mind off things. I was up till 2am last night on THEE tail ripped it back and started early this morning. The tail was the last piece to do. It is now 12:30 am and I just finished it up. I still need to clean it up a little . The stuffing is all over, but I wanted to get pics up. The tail instructions were 2 1/2 pages long (seriously).

My DD is not allowed to let her future children watch this show. Not doing it again girls.

I am now over half done on my meme project. I just miss making baby things so very much. I am looking forward to getting all my projects caught up so I can do what I want to do.

My dears, I wish for you good things always...

No comments: