1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sure its April so a winter set is done



Maybe we will have a blackberry squall. It would would justify my April winter set.

My dears if you want to hide out in hell unnoticed this is the yarn for you. Hell camo??? what was I thinking (once again). You know even if it is fuzzy hell camo yarn the set is kind of pretty. Poke my pic (click)...see... The scarf a simple garter stitch I need something mindless scarf. The hat is a slouch hat. fingerless mitts just simple stuff.

By the end of this week I am so going to have my family blog back up so I will stop my endless chatter here. Plus Ya's quilt in the frame...

Well since I will clean this blog up shortly ...my day so far: I have not walked today, and I had a bacon sandwich with olives, a pickle, and chips, 2 choc chip cookies for breakfast...yes I am suppose to be on a diet. I have no will power none. I am so glad I don't drink, smoke or into big time naughty sex. I would be an overweight, crafty, aging alcoholic whore with lung problems.

Well my dears I do have a few kitchen things done, but more to come so will save it for later.. big big hugs with a wish for lovely things this week for you.

No comments: