1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Project talk,cooking,more endless chit-chat



I have so many projects I want to do. I can't believe all the free time I have since I hurt my arm :(. I am so antsy. Movies are not the same without something to work on. I am not adjusting well to this.


My bathroom is organized. I mean nothing in my cabinets is out of date. I have little storage thingies with the odds and ends all labeled. In the oven is my meatballs and a loaf of bread....that we don't need. WP will take it to work with him. Here's something on me: I was going to fix a very small roast. I thawed out the roast to find it was hamburger (meatballs). I clean my meat when I get home from the store and repackage it so the hamburger was in roast form. I now need to be creative with meat.


The pic is Ya's quilt. I am hoping to have the squares app. on and set it together by Wed. It will go in the frame. I hope I can still quilt.
The Hello- Kitty things are from my friend that went to Ca. last month. The tea set is from a German MT. village in Ga. I feel so loved.


Project want 2sss Duck hat for a child/infant
Yarny days sweater ( I got the cutest idea)
bear set for GS
bought things for more dish towels
I need another skein of yarn (wool) for a felted hat.
I am bored with the project I started for myself.
ANYTHING FOR A Baby
this is an endless list


Well my dears My project blog is taking one for the mimi. I will get back on track is my mantra. Big hugs good wishes and some giggles for you this week.

No comments: