1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Teapots, Snow, and Chit-Chat




Don't be jealous of my teapots ;) they have to be hand washed ever so often.That is not all of them either....what was I thinking I could have a bowl of those little match folders as a collection.

My new teapot I received for Christmas from my dear friend is a Dayspring. It has a Bible verse around the top Galatians 5:22. It is so darling.

We have snow. (Lots) Wp. could not get off the hill last night for work....comp day. WP called the Ky. folks to check on them. Ky. mom (she has memory problems like nan) ask him if they had called off his work. It was so sweet. I heard him say no mom when you are a patrolman work is never called off. I just love her so dearly.

I am slowly working on something for myself((((shocker)))). I am not showing progress pics. Each time I post a pic of a unfinished project it gets frogged. Every blasted time.

My shoulder was hurting last night from crocheting. I am better today so maybe it will wear its self out. I have made a pair of child's knitted mittens, 2 more winter sets. Projects are being picked up before pics are made here lately.

Well when my projects pick up I will make sure this is just my projects blog. I can't crochet or knit for very long at a time my dears I am needy. Hugs

No comments: