1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Poor Mimi


OK. This is just my projects blog, BUT, if your wondering why no projects.

My surgery went OK. 9 days later something went wrong ???? had to have another CT scan (yes I listen to the news about the scans). They didn't get the needle in the vein and all the dye went in my arm. I could not even touch my face I looked like Popeye. 5 days with my arm above my heart with heat packs I started to get a little better. Then the phone rang and I rushed to get it and fell. I fell on the sharp corner of the tv table just missing the gallbladder stitches.I have a giant knot now on my rib cage and....yes I landed on my right arm that was filled with dye. So I can only knit a row or so and should not do that. Crocheting really hurts so its about a row then I have to put it down.

Well my dears I promised myself this would just be my projects blog and I would start my family blog back up. So I will delete this when that happens. Until then I am in my chair with my rice bag and pain meds...doing very little.. I will send good thoughts your way ((( one arm hug)))

No comments: